WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I GET A TICKET? CALL 844-485-8597
- Call us! A lawyer’s advice is invaluable where a conviction involves punishment and a record which continues to have effects for years and years.
Here at Michigan Ticket, we know the effects of a blemished driving record last a long time and cost a lot of money. It is far better to hire an attorney at the time you receive a ticket to advise you what to do, than to pay the ticket, admit guilt, and face adverse consequences for years and years.
Smart people consult experts to help them. BE SMART CALL US NOW
WILL A TRAFFIC INFRACTION INCREASE THE COST OF MY AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE?
- YES. Almost all traffic offenses increase the cost of your insurance and are used for “rating” purposes for periods of at least five (5) years. Companies employing drivers with bad driving records are also subject to tremendous insurance increases
HOW MUCH DOES A LAWYER COST?
- The cost of legal representation usually ranges between $300.00 and $800.00 depending on the nature of infraction, complexity of the matter, and number of anticipated court appearances required. The cost of the legal fee is usually far less than the fees and costs of a conviction. We provide flat-fee price quotes so you know the quoted cost up front. We also provide a free telephone or office consultation. Call us FREE.
- Also, if you received certain moving violations, a driver “referral”, or two or more tickets within a 2 year period, the Secretary of State may require re-examination or re-assessment to review your ability to drive safely. This often results in suspension of your driving privileges.
HOW CAN I KEEP POINTS OFF MY RECORD?
- The best way to do so and avoid secretary of state action is to contest each ticket.
Hiring a Traffic Ticket Attorney has become essential in today’s world because-
- Any moving violation entered onto your record increases your insurance premiums.
- Insurance companies “rate” your driving propensities based on traffic convictions.
- If you acquire over 7 points, you must pay an additional $100.00 per year for 2 years (beyond court fines).
- Any point over 7 points bills an additional $50 for each year more than 7 points exist
- Therefore, to avoid paying penalties and keep the convictions off the record, it is important to hire an attorney.